January 12, 2007

Linkety, Link...

Ya'll should know by now... I loves the links! Read up on the latest in style and entertainment.

Fall Fashion week is around the corner (NYC Feb. 2-9!) Just FYI for you happenin' fashionistas. The pic to your right is from the Tracy Reese spring show.

Fashion week tackles the skinny model ban... kinda. [The Australian]

Nude is the new black... in footwear. [Fashion News]

The Golden Globes airs Monday, January 15. Brace yourselves, these award shows are just getting started. [Hollywood Foreign Press]

Star in your own Levi's jeans ad! Win cash and prizes! I'm doin' it. [Levi's]

Mr. Blackwell's Worst Dressed List for '06. [7Online.com]

Paula Abdul is off her meds. Or she's drunk. I can't tell the difference.
[Us Weekly]

Happy Friday ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chanel!
    I just wanted to let you know that I voted, voted again and voted some more for your blog today. I just love Hip Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new links :) ..and the nude shoes..but the shoes pictured WOULD NOT be "nude" at the end of my legs. if you find any "nude" shoes that aren't peachy beige put 'em up! rrgh..same problem with band aids....haha

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails