January 29, 2007

I'm Tired.. But I'm in Recovery. Some Links For You.

Looking for a economical way to replace your worn out sneaks? Look no further. [Adventures in the Stilletto Jungle]

The Day Clutch. The small purse isn't just for evening any more. [Swish Style]

Makeup for Valentine's Day. [The Makeup Girl]

Hat solutions for those bad hair days. [Total Betty!]

Fun and flirty polka-dot dresses for Spring! [Stained Couture]

K-Fed's Superbowl Commercial, for realz. [Straight Outta NYC]

What's "Project Runway's" Nick Verreos up to now? [Pink Rock Candy]

John Legend, John Mayer, and Corinne Bailey Rae will perform together at the Grammy Awards on February 11. [Eurweb]

4 comments:

Keli said...

I love clutch handbags! The only problem is I have a blonde moment or two, and I tend to putmy purse down and forget about it. But I don't carry anything bigger than a pouchette. Unless I am traveling. LOL.

Nichelle said...

Oh my goodness! Clutches are everywhere! I'm going to write about clutches in a few days (I've got a great Badgley Mischka up now).

And I can't wait for the Grammy awards with my girl Corinne Bailey Rae. Performing with the two Johns is just icing on the cake!

Jaja said...

I love the green clutch! I want to start making clutches soon because I love them so much.

Nicky said...

Thx for the link on my clutch post Chanel!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails