January 11, 2007

Cute, Not Cute: The New Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth

I am not a fan of bluetooth devices, and my phone is bluetooth capable! But I wanted to see what you guys thought about this new style spin on bluetooth...

Appealing to gadget and fashion lovers alike, Aliph’s Jawbone Bluetooth headset gives us functional simplicity. Designed by award-winning product designer Yves BĂ©har, this sexy headset curves to match the silhouette of your face, hence the aptly named Jawbone. With a sleek, perforated metal exterior available in red, silver or black, tech meets chic with what Aliph is referring to as “the world’s first adaptive Bluetooth headset.” This is where the military-grade noise-canceling system comes into play. We’ve all gotten annoyed on our cell phone when ambient noise or wind makes conversations difficult. The Jawbone Bluetooth headset claims to use Noise Shield technology that subtracts the unwanted noise, then identifies, isolates and boosts your speech. Go ahead and play that video game while talking to your mother, she won’t have a clue.

So what do ya'll think? CUTE or NOT CUTE?

Source

11 comments:

  1. I don't think there is any way to make an ear piece cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Okay... it's a functional device. It's going to do the same thing the one I paid $48 from Wal-mart does. I leave this one to the techno nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a lot better than the others, stylewise at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know my stance on the bluetooth earpiece stuff. Can't STAND them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT CUTE. I HATE blootooth devices. They are absolutely hideous against the hairline. Uggh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HATE bluetooth devices. HATE them!!!

    This one is ugly. Is it supposed to be "sporty" because it looks like that ugly airy fabrics on workout pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Women dont really need headsets, unless their oven has bluetooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I hate those damn things and I have hated them since they came out...men and women look like dillweeds wearing them....ugh! A big no no...not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I'm leaving TWO comments because I hate them that much LOL

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails