December 12, 2006

Inspired by L.A.M.B....

'Tis the season for all manner of Holiday Parties and I have one to attend THIS THURSDAY. So I thought it would be fun to do a dress inspired by Gwen's Red Plaid L.A.M.B. number, you know, the one she introduced a little earlier this season. Look, I have not sewn in months. And I just started this thing last night (Monday night). A little cuckoo? Maybe. But I will make all manner of adjustments as needed to keep this dress as simple as possible... which means NO CUTTING ON THE BIAS for starters... and it's coming along, my goal is to "Wind it up" by this evening... get it??? Wind it up... yeah, anyway, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your dress. I've lusted over this dress and the sheath with the pockets and the cap sleeves. I thought about attempting to do one, I just haven't had the time to do the test garment(s).

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails