December 14, 2006

Inspired by L.A.M.B... The Final Product.

Well folks, there you have it. My dress completed. Accessorized with a black belt, black opaque tights and my recently purchased, black peep toe pumps. Came together quite nicely if I have to say myself. Especially after having to literally wipe a layer of dust from my sewing machine. Remember I said I thought it made me look skinny? Well while at the Holiday Party I attended, someone asked me if I had been hitting the treadmill. My truthful answer was NO. So I rest my case. And just so you know, I'll be wearing this dress to get gas, to drop off mail at the Post Office and to pick up groceries. Because of course, you can never look too skinny while running basic errands.

11 comments:

  1. Im definitely feeling the plaid. Good Job. Now dont wear it so much that you wear it out and haft to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, this dress is too cute, ESPECIALLY on!

    Give yourself a pat on the back! ;-)

    So, when can I place my order? :-D Can you work with a size 6?... j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I can't even sew a button back on, I am so impressed! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fit it perfect! You did a fantastic job... now pat yourself on the back and take a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ I agree, VERY well done, I wish I could sew, I'd save a butt-load of money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job! I would suggest however, that since the dress is pretty modest, you amp up the sex appeal by ditching the hose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress!!! I am truly impressed, as I have not the gift of sewing. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, do you ma!! Amazing, sewing is no small feat to conquer!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Work it! I love seeing fashion from conception to completion. You did a great job with this plaid dress. And it even has a Christmas look to it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails