December 13, 2006

Inspired by L.A.M.B... 2nd Update.

All done! Well just about, the zipper's not in yet. And I rarely do zippers, (more on that later too along with my infamous step-skipping) so as of right now, the dress is at the tailor to get the zipper put in. And I know most of you were against the belt loops, and I ended up putting them in anyway, but let me explain my reasoning! I feel like the distinct red and green plaid pattern gives it a really distinguishable holiday feel. So with that in mind, I just said "why not" to the belt loops, you know, just make it a seasonal holiday dress, and the belt loops could be easily removed if my plans change.

So I figured I'd wear a black belt with the dress (not the brown one pictured) with a black opaque tight and black shoes. What do ya'll think? The Holiday Party is this Thursday night. I am going to take one last photo with the dress on so that you can see the exact fit and guess what? I look skinny in it! That alone may make me wear it past the holidays! Nice.

5 comments:

  1. Look who' bad with the skills!

    Okaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree that black accessries is the way to go. Nice work Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress Chanel! You were about business with this! Stop being afraid of those zippers. I have tutorial bookmarked that will have you doing invisible zippers with your eyes closed! Can't wait to see a picture with you wearing it... the black accessories are going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, Keli and Erica for that encouragement!

    Erica, we'll talk more...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails