December 12, 2006

Inspired by L.A.M.B... 1st Update.

This is where I was as with my L.A.M.B. knock-off as of 8 PM Tuesday night. I'm getting there! This is the pattern I used. I dipped the neckline a bit to look more like the L.A.M.B. dress. I'm such an impatient Patti when it comes to sewing! If there's a step I can skip.. I probably skipped it already. You know what I am? I'm a step skipper! But more on all that later. Right now, I'm trying to decide whether or not to add beltloops... we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I would omit the belt loops that way wearing a belt could be optional.

    It looks good thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with keli, omit the belt loops. you're doing a great job. i wish i knew how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming along great! Leave of the carriers, keeps options open for going without the belt or what size belt you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto cheap chica...man the money I'd save if I knew how to sew. My mom sewed when I was a child... maybe I should pick it up too.

    Chanel,

    I know that's gonna be a CUTE dress for the holidays! Will you finish by Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails