December 28, 2006

Best of Hip Candy 2006: Most Commented Post

The #1 most commented Hip Candy Post in 2006 was...

The Project Runway Jeffrey Scandal back in September! At last count, there were 54 comments, which is the most comments on any Hip Candy post to date! I remember the day when it happened. I was regularly checking my counter as usual, and I was surprised to see over 2,000 page loads. I checked it again after about an hour, and it was up to almost 8,000 hits... in like TWO HOURS! So yeah, the Jeffrey post was the winner hands down. Some people got a little heated in the comments too... funny stuff indeed.

Did Jeffrey Cheat on Project Runway?

1 comment:

  1. I just read all of those comments...Well most of them. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails