November 19, 2006

'Tis the Season...

'Tis the season to begin the "heavy hint-tossing" in the Christmas gift-giving department. So, to these cozy, warm-looking, cute and cuffed, thigh-high socks, all I have to say is, "Yes please!" These are so perfect for me as my feet (and legs) are always cold, and at only $12 bucks a pop, they're at a perfect price too. I don't know that I would wear them out, but I would totally wear a HOLE in them around my house! And just in case anyone's interested, I'd prefer a pair in the heather grey, natural or walnut...

As the wintertime thermometer drops and hemlines rise, socks of all sizes have become the season’s must-have accessory. These long cuffable socks can be ruched, scrunched and rolled to your heart’s desire. The perfect leg-warming solution for wearing boots with short skirts, long socks help to extend the line of the leg for a taller, leaner look. The ideal sock for ankle and high boots, these tights come in a variety of hues including Walnut, Black, Navy, Grey, Charcoal, Plum, Red, Royal and Hunter. At a lengthy 40 inches long, these sweater socks cuff nicely at the top hem and have a wide rib, which runs down to the ankles. This winter just say ‘NO’ to shivering legs in the name of fashion.
[spotted at Stylehive]

Click here to browse more cute socks at Sock Dreams.

3 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails