October 27, 2006

Window Shopping: Holiday Tops (Part 1)

November will be here in just a few days (Thanksgiving) and then December (Christmas, New Year's) will sneak up on you before you know it. What better time than now to start browsing for Holiday looks! In these next few weeks, I'll share my holiday picks (tops, dresses, shoes, accessories and the like) just to give you some ideas and to help get you started on shopping for all those holiday parties that you will no doubt be invited to. My first few pics of Holiday Tops are below, and yay! They're all under $100! Sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hot Holiday Heat! Not at all for the timid... Bow Halter Top. Victoria's Secret. $58. Want it? Get it here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Butterfly Print Scoop Neck Top. Cute Asian Inspiried Kimono belt adds a hint of holiday color. Bebe. $79. Want it? Get it here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Silk Ruched Top. Banana Republic. $78. Want it? Get it here.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pleated Silk Camisole. Perfect little top to dress up jeans. How cute would this top be with these? Smokin', I tell ya! Old Navy. $29.50. Want it? Get it here.

6 comments:

Miss Chi Chi said...

I want the red top with the black sash. Congrats on getting that nod from C&D. You go girl! I screamed like you won the lottery, lmao!

Keli said...

I need to get my a Kimono style belt.

Sarah B. ;-) said...

Ditto Keli... I'm lovin those...

Erica B. said...

I love the red halter!

Sarah B. ;-) said...

My favorites are the 1st & the last...

It's funny Chanel, b/c I was just browsing Old Navy's website yesterday and saw that black cami and said to myself how cute it was.

eclectik said...

that first pic is 'Sexy back' :)

eclectik-relaxation.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails