October 18, 2006

The Wait is Over! Project Runway Finale is Tonight...

Photo Source: People.com
Who will win? Will Jeffrey be eliminated? Is Laura one of the JUDGES on the show or a CONTESTANT? She seems to think she's BOTH. Well, tonight is the finale of Project Runway and I for one can't wait to see what drama will unfold. The Laura vs. Jeffrey situation had me thrown off a bit. I was never a fan of Jeffrey, but after reading some of the comments on a previous Project Runway post, I must say, some of the Jeffrey fans made some real valid points on his behalf. I have to say, observing Laura on last week's episode... something just didn't feel right to me about how she chose to "handle things". Now if Jeffrey cheated, ok, that's NOT GOOD. Anybody who would take liberties to gain an unfair advantage in a competition should suffer the consequences of said actions. I sounded like such a "legal professional" right there didn't I? But at the same time, Laura, you are not the flippin' "HALL MONITOR" on the show! What she did, calling Jeffrey out with no real proof REEKED of jealousy and fear. Not a good look AT ALL. Just Do YOU! Stop worrying about what other people are doing! Everybody would have been soooo much better off if they had stuck to that. And the cheating, if there was any, would have revealed itself IMO. But I guess we'll see what happens tonight.
Can't wait until tonight? Wanna see a quick sneak preview of tonight's finale episode? Click here.










Photo Source: Four Four

5 comments:

  1. As much as I can't stand Jeffrey, that Laura gets on my last nerve. You are right, she should have never called him out solely on her suspicions. I am a little nervous, because Michael has been getting some less than rave reviews in regards to his collection. But he is still my #1!

    Go Michael Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Ditto! Forget about the Jeffrey/Laura fiasco... it's all about:

    <<<<<<<<MICHAEL!!!>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come no one accuses Jeffrey of being gay?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails