October 20, 2006

Hiptastic Weekend Links + Dreamgirls Trailer!

89-90 lb. women are getting their very own double zero clothing sizes... encouraging. [Story]

Thandie Newton is a little salty that she was overlooked for the part Angelina Jolie is playing the role of biracial author Mariane Pearl. [Story]

Cell phones are the new cigarettes... [Story]

This dude CANNOT be serious. [Story]

Being the reality TV fanatic that I am, I was just wondering... am I the only person who didn't know anything about this new reality show? [Story]

The official "Dreamgirls" movie trailer is here! Dreamgirls is set to open December 15.


Have a fab-filled weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I saw the first 2 episodes of 'Hair Trauma'. The write up is, it should be named hair drama.

    I'm just glad to see a black owned salon featured. WE is stepping up it's game.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails