October 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME! And I'll Be Back on Monday...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

TO ME!
Yay! My
birthday's finally here! I've been getting cool gifts off my list! And guess what else? I'm going on a fun trip to one of my Top 5! #2 on that list to be exact... fun. And, shots out to Mahogany Girl, it's because of one of her blog posts, that I'll be attending a VIP reception at a Hip Hop Museum Opening! On my birthday! Blogging is definitely the new way to get information, that's for sure. We only decided to go like 2 days ago, so I've been running around like a mad person trying to get things straight before we leave. So since I was leaving, I didn't want to go without leaving a fun post, so to celebrate my birthday today, I wanted to show folks exactly what 35 looked like, just in case you didn't know. So following are a list of celebs that were born the same year as me... FABULOUS. I'll be back on Monday so I hope you'll visit some of other the blogs on my link list. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

15 comments:

  1. Have a happy and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday,
    Enjoy your life and the blessing of another birthday. Love the Blog, may you have as much fun as you can stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your birthday. I know you'll bring back lots of hot posts inspired by NYC fashion. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chanel:

    I just responded to your post on my blog. Enjoy the museum and happy b-day!

    MG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GRAND time! I know you're in NYC already... so live it up!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Oh, and you look waaay hotter than all of those people listed above! LOL!! Have a good one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Hot Mama! I'll be 35 in December. We are holding it down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, it's my birthday too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to a dazzling, artistic, creative, "ten" thirty-five year old from a fabulous fifty!

    May God bless you richly!

    Have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great trip - sounds like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're having the time of your life in the city on your b'day weekend. Happy Happy birthday Libra girl, and here's to many many more! Your Libra sista from another, Miss Chi Chi :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fab-U-lous pic of MJB, love that lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Libra's are the BOMB. I just celebrated my birthday last Friday. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails