September 18, 2006

Possible Project Runway SPOILER ALERT!

These are a few looks (I liked) from the Project Runway designers final [Fashion Week] shows. I'm not sure why all 4 of them showed, but maybe Project Runway producers knew that photos would get out so they didn't want the viewing audience to know exactly who made it to the final 3? I don't know. Anyway, if you are one who doesn't like to "spoil the surprise" my suggesstion to for you is to click away now... but hey, if you seriously don't care, check out some of my fave looks from the Project Runway Designers final shows! {Click pics for a better view}

If you don't know by now that I want Michael to win the whole thing, then you must not be a regular reader of this blog...
Go Michael Go!!!






5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting those photos. It was wonderful to see, I can not wait to see who will win. Not sure who yet, that I like the best. I think the top 5 were really the Best of the Best. Would have like to seen Mr. Sunshine..but.. Can't wait to find out who will win!! - eeek!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Chanel, Go Michael Go! I also so a long dress from his collection that I really liked. He keeps it classy, yet funky! Love it! I don't know what that mess is Jeffrey got going on, I guess I was never a fan of the "baby doll" look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finale. I have fingers and toes crossed for Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never watch Project Runway but these clothes look 10X better then some of the designer duds I see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Wow!WOW! Michael just blows me away, that dress it H-O-T! I like Miss Uli too, but Michael has my vote hands down!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails