August 16, 2006

Project Runway Quickie Recap...

That Michael is on a roll isn't he! 2 in a row! I said that he would be the one to watch didn't I? Anyhoo, this weeks challenge was to create designs from recycled paper and garbage and other crap that people throw away, follow along with me, will you, as I recap this weeks episode in about 10 seconds...
Michael won ANOTHER CHALLENGE, he's clearly gonna take it all the way...
Laura flips out uncontrollably on Kayne and Vincent, a sign that she was maybe off her meds...
Jeffrey is a SORE LOSER... he THOUGHT he would be the clear winner, but he THOUGHT WRONG...
Kayne and Vincent's creations barely made the cut because they were both misguided messes...
Poor Alison had a hard time this week, the judges thought she made her model look like an overweight cartoon mouse, which is probably NOT the look she was going for... Alison was auf'd, and I must say, I felt bad for her.
I am soooo gunning to take over guest judge Rachel Zoe's job, stylist to the stars... she better stay on top of it! Until next time ya'll!

6 comments:

nitabita said...

Will they PUH-LEASE get rid of Vincent?! He is so quirky. Did you hear him repeatedly say how much that atrocious creation was turning him on? I think he has some strange tendancies...

Chanel said...

I know! They showed a creepy side to him that I hadn't seen before...

eww.

Erica B. said...

Vincent is weird! I'm glad my homeboy Michael won again. Kayne's dress really did look like GARBAGE!

Sarah B ;-) said...

Not only do I love Michael's sense of style and his ability to put together a look from nothing... but I am diggin his attitude and personality- Something a lot of people on this season's show lack. (VINCENT!)... Something is wrong with him... And that Jeff! I just want to take him out back and take a switch and tear his lil legs up! He's got a severe personality disorder, or maybe he's just mean, egotistic, prideful and selfish. Whatever it is, I don't like what I'm seein on the tube. I was never more hurt from a cut than last night. I loved lil Miss Alison. She was just cute! Her style and all of it- just loved it. I mean, they have given Vincent soo many second chances, and let's not forget about way back when Angela was throwin together some atrocious fits, they let her slide by...but they wouldn't give Alison a second go at it?! Cummon people. Well, Kudos to Michael again! Keep it up dude! I can't wait to buy his clothes!

VOGUE said...

I really dont think Allison shouldve gone home i think Vincent deserved to go. He has repededly delivered BS. His designers are always half done and yet he manages to pass. But you can rest assure that he will be on the chopping block for next weeks elimination

Chanel said...

Vogue-
I sincerely hope you are right about Vincent, it's past time for him to go...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails