August 7, 2006

Last Chance to VOTE + Brandy, Lauryn & Kim...

Thanks to everybody who already cast their votes for me in the Project Runway Fan Blog Contest! I appreciate it! And if you haven't yet had the chance to cast your vote, guess what? THERE'S STILL TIME!!! You can vote for me today! Thank bunches!
Chanel W.

Now back to Hip Candy business, and NO, I'm not gonna talk about events that transpired on Flavor of Love last night, it was TOO ridiculous... I'll still watch it though... moving along...
Brandy appeared at the 2006 Bronner Brothers Hair Show in Atlanta on yesterday (Aug. 6) and I must say, she is looking more and more polished...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lauryn Hill performed at the Rock the Bells IV Event in San Bernadino, California on Saturday...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She always rocks her own quirky style, good or bad... still luv her...

Finally Diddy and girlfriend Kim Porter shot a campaign for the new Sean John fragrance in Monaco on Saturday (Aug. 5)...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now, I really shouldn't EVEN have to say this... but the blonde hair? NOT for everybody. Period.

Don't forget to vote for me! Until next time ya'll!

8 comments:

Awesomeness said...

I've seen other pictures of Kim, and she's looked stunning. In this picture, she sort of looks like a tranny. Or like Omarosa. Either way, not good.

MahoganyGirl.com said...

Off topic.

Nice Blog Chanel!

Chanel said...

I appreciate the kudos mahoganygirl, thanks!

Sarah B. ;-) said...

I have to echo Awesomeness... This pic of Kim looks absolutely yuk! Brandy, if that's her real hair, I'm jealous... if not, it STILL looks good.

Sarah B.;-) said...

OH! Chanel... I am a HUGE MEGA BIG fan of Lauryn Hill. Keep me posted on more appearances/performances! Thanx!!!

MahoganyGirl.com said...

No Problem.

nitabita said...

It's really nice to see that Brandy has finally achieved the pinnacle of weave-dom...her natural hair is relaxed to the same texture as the weave hair. Thank goodness! For years she struggled with the "baby hairs" right in front of our eyes, but now it seems like she has hit her stride.

I'm a huge Lauryn Hill fan too.

Kimmy P. looks like a dude in this pict.

Erica B. said...

Kim is not the most attractive sista but when she's done up in Zac Posen and draped in Harry Winston, she looks nice. But the blonde hair makes her look kinda drag queenish! BTW, thanks for posting over at my blog!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails